There is a growing concern around COVID-19 that has everyone feeling uneasy, especially as we face more changes to our daily routines and future. As we continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation, the following precautionary measures are being taken to protect you during our service and construction.
Each team member will have the following:
Disinfectant Spray with Paper Towels
Social Distancing will be exercised:
Each team member will be keeping recommended safe social distance and will not be shaking hands with customers or entering customers homes.
Communicating with you our customers:
Our office and retail location will be closed to walk in traffic until further notice. We will remain open and available by telephone and all electronic means. We plan on starting construction and service in the near future.
Thank you for your support during this trying time and we look forward to continuing to service all your swimming pool and landscape needs.
Simply Pools & Landscapes Team
Full Pool Opening $329 +HST
- Remove debris and drain water from winter cover
- Remove winter cover, fold and place neatly aside
- Hose off perimeter of deck
- Re-install ladder and lights
- Install skimmer basket and circulation equipment
- De-winterize filtration system
- Run and test equipment
- Turn water on (customer responsible to turn water off)
Additional Opening Services
- Chemicals $49 +HST
- Spill Over Spa $50 +HST
- Vacuum $75 +HST
Simply Pools and Spas is NOT permitted to:
- Activate heater pilots and service gas heaters
- Fill pool to proper running level
- Start up salt generators
- Pool and equipment are easily accessible
- Electrical power is on to pool equipment
- Water supply is on and garden hose is attached
- Sump pump has been properly drained before appointment